Speaking Up For Every Child Objectives
- Share information with parents about how the school system works.
- Share information about parental rights and responsibilities provided by federal and state laws.
- Inform parents about the resources available to them and their children.
- Encourage parents to share in conflict and problem resolution.
- Develop the capacity of all families to be effective advocates. Involve parents in planning for their children's future.
- Empower parents to support their own and other children's success in school by engaging in civic advocacy for student achievement.
This project is enabled by the Fund for Improvement of Post-Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education, 2003 - 2007. For more concerning information and assessments that relate to this website contact email@example.com