- Recognize the value of two-way communication between parents and teachers.
- Become aware of the four P's, the essential ingredients to building open and positive communication between schools and families.
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of home and school communication.
- Recognize the value of the communication skills framework.
- Identify major strengths and weaknesses of methods commonly used by teachers in communicating with parents.
- Identify guidelines for successful parent teacher conferences
This project is enabled by the Fund for Improvement of Post-Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education, 2003 - 2007. For more concerning information and assessments that relate to this website contact firstname.lastname@example.org.