Collaborating With The Community Objectives
- Identify various components of community.
- Recognize the community as an available resource.
- Recognize the value of community resources.
- Identify ways to overcome hindrances to community involvement in educational settings.
- Identify community involvement opportunities.
- Provide examples of community collaboration to extend curriculum.
- Service Learning
- Authentic Exchanges
This project is enabled by the Fund for Improvement of Post-Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education, 2003 - 2007. For more concerning information and assessments that relate to this website contact email@example.com