TCET is committed to providing an array of services to serve the educational needs of a variety of clients. To better serve these needs, TCET is organized into four divisions: the External Products Division, the Professional Development Division, the Professional Learning Division, and the Evaluation Division. Each division has a distinct role supporting the overall mission of TCET.
- External Products Division
- Works in collaboration with clients to design and develop Web-delivered learning materials.
- Professional Learning Division
- Responsible for the development and management of TCET-sponsored coursework.
- Professional Development Division
- Dedicated to delivering quality technology-related professional development using a variety of delivery and support options to support the ongoing learning needs of teachers.
- Technology Evaluation Division
- This division is responsible for developing and implementing evaluation designs supporting technology-related projects.